About this site
Welcome to Harling Parish Council's web site.
If you would like any information please contact the clerk - details below in "Contact Us". All emails should go to the clerk who will, if necessary, forward them on to individual councillors.
Queries about the website should be sent to webmaster(at)harlingpc.org.uk.
This website is intended for the distribution of and discussion about matters relating to Harling Parish Council, and as a more general virtual venue for non-Council news and views.
No guarantee of the accuracy of any part of this site is made. Except where otherwise stated the contents of this site shall not be interpreted as reflecting the views of Harling Parish Council, individual Councillors or any other entity.
Mrs K Filby (Clerk)
5 The Bailiwick
Email: [email protected]
Subscribe with your email
- Norfolk seal colony: Pup's birth captured on film
- General election 2019: Nick Conrad replaced by Broadland Tories
- Norwich City 0-2 Watford: Hornets' first win of season lifts them off bottom
- The Prodigy star Keith Flint's possessions sell for £347k
- Peter Wrighton murder: 'Unfathomable' failure in dog walker killer's care
- Street light not working, 17th October
- Branches,large logs on verges after Cricket Ground, 30th September
- Leaking water trap, 23rd August
- 40cm diameter pothole/sinkhole, 14th August
- Hedging obscuring sight line, 3rd August
- Overgrown with weeds from Jubilee av to Lopham rd, 28th June
- Obscured road sign, 11th May
- Litter bin full, 9th April
- Public path blocked - illegally diverted (Snetterton FP 1), 6th April
- Signage needed (Snetterton FP 1), 6th April