About this site
Welcome to Harling Parish Council's web site.
If you would like any information please contact the clerk - details below in "Contact Us". All emails should go to the clerk who will, if necessary, forward them on to individual councillors.
Queries about the website should be sent to webmaster(at)harlingpc.org.uk.
This website is intended for the distribution of and discussion about matters relating to Harling Parish Council, and as a more general virtual venue for non-Council news and views.
No guarantee of the accuracy of any part of this site is made. Except where otherwise stated the contents of this site shall not be interpreted as reflecting the views of Harling Parish Council, individual Councillors or any other entity.
Mrs K Filby (Clerk)
5 The Bailiwick
Email: [email protected]
Subscribe with your email
- Norwich Cathedral: Bishop delivers sermon from helter-skelter
- Police bid to break up Aldeby illegal rave
- Comic Bradley Walsh to celebrate Cromer Carnival's 50th anniversary
- Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United: Pukki scores hat-trick to seal win
- Tony Martin: Man who shot burglars knows he still divides opinion
- 40cm diameter pothole/sinkhole, 14th August
- Hedging obscuring sight line, 3rd August
- Overgrown with weeds from Jubilee av to Lopham rd, 28th June
- Obscured road sign, 11th May
- Litter bin full, 9th April
- Public path blocked - illegally diverted (Snetterton FP 1), 6th April
- Signage needed (Snetterton FP 1), 6th April
- Path not signed at junction (Snetterton FP 1 and 2), 6th April
- Stile on the path (Snetterton FP 1), 6th April
- Path surface not reinstated (Snetterton FP 1), 6th April