About this site
Welcome to Harling Parish Council's web site.
If you would like any information please contact the clerk - details below in "Contact Us". All emails should go to the clerk who will, if necessary, forward them on to individual councillors.
Queries about the website should be sent to webmaster(at)harlingpc.org.uk.
This website is intended for the distribution of and discussion about matters relating to Harling Parish Council, and as a more general virtual venue for non-Council news and views.
No guarantee of the accuracy of any part of this site is made. Except where otherwise stated the contents of this site shall not be interpreted as reflecting the views of Harling Parish Council, individual Councillors or any other entity.
Mrs K Filby (Clerk)
5 The Bailiwick
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- Speeding Cars, 19th December
- VERY DEEP POTHOLE ON north BOUND SIDE of A11., 19th December
- Blocked road drain, 15th September
- STREETLIGHT OUT IN JUBILEE AVE, OUTSIDE No5,, 20th July
- No signage, nor means of crossing for rights-of-way users, 13th June
- Series of ptholes and poor road surface, 11th April
- Road rash on a11, 3rd February
- Battle area noise, we used to know where the would be noise it was on the parish web page but no longer understand from battle area that it is sti sent weekly so can we know please, i have just taken my neighbour and theoir dog to vets in bury as the dog suffers fits due to noise could be prevented if medication was given before as per fireworks, where is the info displayed please, or can it go back on parish web site., 28th January
- Severe mud, 9th October
- Severe flooding, 16th September